duminică, 10 aprilie 2011

Phone call

Hi mom, I’m coming home,

I ain’t gonna stay too long.

I just wanna say hello

In front of you, not on the phone.


Yes, I’m fine, but how are you?

I’m glad that you’re feeling good

And I hope this is the truth

Cause I know what you’ve been through.


Yes, of course, yes, yes, no, yes..

My turn, do you take your meds?

Oh, that’s clever, so I guess

You don’t wanna see your grands,

Cause you’re gonna have to wait,

Just ten years, keep the faith.


I was busy, so I didn’t,

I don’t know, I think last year;

I know that I have a sister..

That’s enough. Ok. Now listen:


I hope I will see you all

Happy like we were before

When you were green and full of love

And I was just a little fuck.

Excuse me. Bye. I’m hanging up.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu